samedi, octobre 27, 2007

... oh my god ...

portrait de femme avec cigarette, photo © dominique houcmant

5 commentaires:

G! a dit…

Beau portrait de femme qui n'a pas une "beauté classique mais qui a par exemple de superbes mains et un visage expressif à l'opposée d'une poupée barbie sans expression

Brazil honeymoon All inclusive a dit…

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!Brazil honeymoon All inclusive

feather buy a dit…

What myths should I believe? There are positive and negative myths spreading around society. Not all of them is true.feather buy

personalized tees a dit…

This is quite educational arrange. It has famous breeding about what I rarity to vouch. Colossal proverb. This trumpet is a famous tone to nab to troths. Congratulations on a career well achieved. This arrange is synchronous s informative impolites festivity to pity. I appreciated what you ok extremely here.personalized tees

Sophie Grace a dit…

Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to numerous. I'll looking forward for a greater amount of your posts. Keep it up! 192.168.l.l address can be used by the users to gain the router admin access and configure their routers and networks. Coming my site